Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Who Moved My Blog?



It was over there....and now it's over here!

What the...??

Shift happens. :) 

While you will still be able to find your favorite social networking site, Beginning Counselor, at the same friendly address as before, I decided that you guys deserved more out of your Beginning Counselor Blog than the original site can now offer.

By moving the blog to Google Blogger, I can now offer you so much more:
  • Regular weekly posting because I can schedule posts ahead of time, even if I'm out of town or at work. 
  • Quicker responses to comments because I will actually be notified when somebody posts instead of relying on the trial and error of checking in every couple days. 
  • A dedicated email address just for Beginning Counselors: beginningcounselor@gmail.com
  • The ability to follow my blog through Google Reader and share on Google Plus the blog posts you like.
  • The option to add me to your circles...if you so choose! 
 
IMHO, it's just better. 

What do you think? Your first new blog post should be coming in the next few days. In the meantime, look around, and let me know what you think! 

Can't wait to hear from you!

P.S. If you are already subscribed to the mailing list, the blog posts in your inbox will continue to arrive just as before. (If you're not subscribed to the email list, why not? Sign up here.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment