Friday, February 28, 2014

Plan for Success


This blog post is two days late.

Why? Because this week was a successful one for me personally. I was busy following up on client leads, meeting with new appointments, making plans for new ventures, and more.

These kinds of weeks are awesome adrenaline boosters. But in this case it also got in the way of the other things I had planned in my full week. Like this blog post.

You see, I had planned things on my to-do list. 

But I hadn't made room for great success. There was literally no give if some of the weeks of marketing I had been doing paid off. I had laid the groundwork - but not created a space for the desired result. 

It was a wake-up call for me. And I apologize that it came at the expense of your blog post being late this week.

But like all my goofs, I share so you can take away the same lesson I did! Plan for success. Cause sooner or later. It will happen.

Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment