Thursday, October 17, 2013

It didn't feel right.

I  had a whole blog post written for today. But it just didn't feel right. I was having trouble making it make sense, the message didn't resonate...it just didn't work.

I was mad and frustrated for a while, until I realized that this wasn't a bad thing. It was a clue.

Communities grow and change, just like people.. our community is evolving. Some of you are now into full-time work, some have started your own private practice. Some are getting further schooling, some need help finding a job. And we have new friends who just found out about us at the beginning of their journey. I know we cannot be all things to all people, but I believe with better understanding, we can better support and serve each other.

I'll start us out by asking you to weigh in on two things. Just two!

I know, most of you are very comfortable where you are in lurkerville, but if there was anytime to pop your head out, it's now! If we're going to keep growing together, I have to know what you need. : )

So try it. Just look at the two questions below and pop your comments into the box below. It will take two minutes of your time now, but will help me majorly improve the way I am able to serve you.

Question #1: Which of the following topics are the MOST interesting and/or helpful to you?

Supervision & Site Placement

Job Search & Placement

Resources for Counselors

Private Practice Business Building

Counseling Techniques

Support & Personal Growth

Question #2: What would you say is your number one challenge right now related to the world of.counseling?

That's it! I can't wait to hear what you think and start bringing you more and more helpful resources to grow into happy, healthy new counselors! I am so grateful to all of you and the joy you bring into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment